I decided to start working-out! I've just finished day 2 and my muscles in my legs hurt so much! I have a really bad condition so i needed lots of motivation to start to do this but i FINALLY started. You can change the schedule to your level. Hopefully my legs will be beter tomorrow for my day 3! Wish me luck!
I thought it might be fun to do another 'celebs to follow on snapchat'. I follow so many celebrities on snapchat even though it's hard to keep up sometimes i love seeing a little part in their lives! Here are some of my favorites!
Kourtney Kardashian (@kourtneykardash)
Chrissy Teigen (@chrissyteigen)
Bella Hadid (@babybels777)
We have another trip planned. Today we're leaving to go to Prague. We're both super excited as we've never been there before. It's such a beautiful city, can't wait to explore!! We'll tell you all about our trip when we're back!
Hey, here one of my favorite recipes! It's really easy to make and you can give it your own touch.
Total time: 5 min
- 1/3 cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries (own choice, i prefer strawberry, raspberry and blueberry)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup granola
- Fill a jar with granola and a third of the yogurt
- Top with a third of the berries
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of maple syrup over the berries
- Repeat two more times with the rest of the granola, yogurt, berries and maple syrup.