Hey, here one of my favorite recipes! It's really easy to make and you can give it your own touch.
Total time: 5 min
- 1/3 cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries (own choice, i prefer strawberry, raspberry and blueberry)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup granola
- Fill a jar with granola and a third of the yogurt
- Top with a third of the berries
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of maple syrup over the berries
- Repeat two more times with the rest of the granola, yogurt, berries and maple syrup.