- 1 slice bread
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 egg
- Sea salt
1. Toast 1 slice bread and spread with 1/2 Avocado. Spray a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and fry one egg as desired.
2. Place cooked egg onto avocado toast, sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
slice breadslice bread
Hey, here one of my favorite recipes! It's really easy to make and you can give it your own touch.
Total time: 5 min
- 1/3 cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries (own choice, i prefer strawberry, raspberry and blueberry)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup granola
- Fill a jar with granola and a third of the yogurt
- Top with a third of the berries
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of maple syrup over the berries
- Repeat two more times with the rest of the granola, yogurt, berries and maple syrup.